San Raffaele University

University Information Card

University Facts

Medical Course Details


Founded in:


Number of Students:

Academic Staff:

International Ranking (QS):

Go To Website

Via Olgettina, 58, 20132, Milano, MI






Course language:

Entrance exam:

EU Seats:

Last EU enrolled score:

Non EU Seats:

Last non EU enrolled score:

Course Ranking (QS):

Students Rating:


Private Admission Test





Not Ranked

More About San Raffaele University

The Vita-Salute San Raffaele University is a Milan-based private university. It is organized into three faculties: medicine, philosophy, and psychology, and was founded in 1996. A new medical course was created in 2010, in addition to the Italian medical course. The International MD Program at San Raffaele University aims to train a new breed of physician. This doctor will have the personal, cultural, and professional values necessary to provide care and communicate ideas in today’s global society. The course is taught entirely in English and follows a unique curriculum. Seats are divided between EU citizens who receive 42% of the seats and non-EU citizens who receive the remaining 58%. The Faculty of Medicine and Surgery offers courses in medicine and surgery as well as biotechnology, both of which have strong scientific underpinnings and require students to participate in ward rounds from their very first year.

Back to Universities
Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google